1. We continue to receive reports of the ever worsening conditions in large areas of #Irob that still remain violently occupied by the brutal & genocidal forces of #Eritrea. These areas have been completely sealed off from any access whatsoever from Nov 2020. #EritreaOutOfTigray
2. The access denial in these occupied areas of #Irob include humanitarian aid, medicine, media and all the basic necessities of life for ~2 years. The #Eitrean forces are keeping the remaining people there in 100% siege without the basic necessities, waiting for their perishing.@UN
3. These are the people, mostly children, women & elderly that still survived from the gruesome #IrobMassacre, enforced disappearance, forced displacements, ethnic cleansing, weaponized rape & starvation, war crimes & crimes against humanity at the hands of the occupying #Eritrean forces.
4. While the whole of #Tigray remains in siege & without the basic services, with only a trickle of aid that cannot be distributed b/c of lack of fuel & cash for humanitarian agencies, the occupied areas of Tigray are even worse by far. @HannaTetteh @MikeHammerUSA @EUSR_Weber @hrw
5. While the efforts for the peaceful resolution of the genocidal #WarOnTigray are welcome, it's imperative that the occupying forces of #Eritrea & #Amhara withdraw from #Tigray to gain access & save the people in addition to ending the siege & restoration of services in #Tigray.
6. With the estimated population size of only 35,000 to 40,000, the #Irob remaining under the violent occupation of the brutal #Eritrean forces any more risks their extinction. #EritreaOutOfTigray NOW! PLS amplify tweets @ https://irobanina.org/campaigns. Follow @IrobAnina for more updates.