1. 600+ days into the genocidal #WarOnTigray by the allied forces of Ethioipia+Eritrea, & Amhara, the #Irob, one of the minorities in #Tigray, remains under the violent occupation of the #Eritrean forces without access to humanitarian aid. The Irob risk extinction & the IC must take action soon.
2. The map >> shows the large areas of #Tigray that remain under the violent occupation of #Eritrea & Amhara, including ~50% of the #Irob land. Areas in N. Western, Central, & Eastern Zones are occupied by Eritrea whereas #WesternTigray is occupied by the allied forces of Amhara+Eritrea.
3. All of #Tigray has been besieged by the genocidal forces for 600+ days, all the essential services cutoff & the humanitarian aid that trickled in recently could not be distributed b/c of the near total fuel blockade by the Eritrea|n regime. Remote areas like #Irob are most affected.
4. And yet, the occupied areas are even worse. They are still facing heinous war crimes at the hands of the invading #Eritrean or Amhara forces. In #Irob, the occupied areas are completely sealed off from the world with no access to comm., food, & medicine&⤵️ https://twitter.com/IrobAnina/status/1540409462107713536
5. With the estimated population size of only 35,000 to 40, 000, the #Irob remaining under the occupation of the brutal #Eritrean forces any longer risks their extinction. #EritreaOutOfTigray NOW! PLS amplify tweets >> https://irobanina.org/campaigns + Follow @IrobAnina if not yet. Thank you.